Salon / COVID-19 Guidelines
Following the latest Government guidelines on close-contact working, we would like to request that our clients continue to wear face masks alongside our staff. Thank you for your understanding to keep our clients and team safe.
We have enough PPE including masks, disposable gowns, gloves and aprons for our staff. We also have hand sanitiser for everyone to use when entering the salon. Alongside the PPE we are spending extra time cleaning to keep everyone as safe as possible.
If you believe you have had Covid-19 or have tested positive, we will need to carry out a re-patch test for all chemical services. It has been known but not proven for clients to react after having Covid-19. FULL DETAILS.
- Clients do not need to wait outside but we ask that you arrive on time for your appointment as we only have a small waiting area
- Please attend your appointment alone where possible
- Bring a mask or you can buy one from us at £1 each. You will need to wear this at all times in the salon
- We ask that you keep all your belongings with you so please only come with what you need
- We are now accepting payment by cash or card
- If you are in for more than one service, we may ask you to move to a waiting area as we can only use a certain amount of stations at one time
We understand that you may have done a little DIY with home colouring, we will not be able to colour your hair in the salon without skin testing you.
If it is more than 6 months since your last chemical service with us, a new client aged 16 or over, or if you come in to the salon having coloured your hair at home and have not had a skin test, unfortunately we will not be able to carry out the colour service. An appointment will need to be made for the skin test, this needs to be done at least 48 hours before. We will also ask new clients for your consent to keep your colour records for 4 years for your safety.
Please can we ask that you are clear and exact about what you would like to have done so we can allocate enough time. If, when you get to the salon, what you have booked for cannot be achieved in the time allocated, you may have to forgo some of the service or reschedule your appointment as the stylist and therapist will not be able to run over.
We understand social distancing will continue for some time, should you fall in any of the high risk categories, please let us know before your appointment and we will do what we can in line with the government guidelines.
If you have any worries or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Innovation Team x